Internet Defense League

Translate

Wednesday 18 April 2018

A Hero's Struggle Music Video

I worked like hell on this animation. But it's here. The music video based off my new Album, SynthOrcChip III: Which Sounds Better.  In this case I used the Synth Version of my song A Hero's struggle.

Now the story itself is cliche by my own admission, but I believe that you can make anything seem awesome with the right music. In this case, two mobsters bomb a bar in a suicidal attempt to draw our hero out and kill.  Needless to say they fail to do the latter. When one of the mob guys tries to sneak attack him a heroine shows up to save the day. The hero then flies home to contemplate the identity of the mysterious heroine.

To Purchase the song and the album click here:
https://shanethemusician.bandcamp.com/album/synthorcchip-iii-which-sounds-better

No comments:

Post a Comment