Internet Defense League

Translate

Friday 2 March 2018

Walk of Sadness and Shame Music Video

This is a music video of a song I recently released. I set out to make the most depressing song I could. It's also the first animation I have done in years.  Sort of a test to see if whether or not I could do the same with Glockenvaltz. It was worth the effort but if I'm gonna do it with my major albums I'd need more time and better resources.

Anywho. This song is called the Walk of Shame and Sadness.  Like Glockenvaltz it's a wordless story.  However this particular tail is a somber piano story of a being known as Shame Face.  He walks around on cheery days with a cloud hovering over his head.  While he tries to remain stoic, the only emotions he can feel are Sadness and Shame.  To the point where he starts crying.  What is he sad and ashamed of?  Well if you ever were to gather the courage to ask him, the only word he'd say was "Everything."

If you want to purchase the song it is available here.
https://shanethemusician.bandcamp.com/track/walk-of-shame-and-sadness

No comments:

Post a Comment