Internet Defense League

Translate

Sunday 25 February 2018

SynthOrcChip: Which Sounds Better

Well I just finished both another single and an album. Click on the image to find it.

https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/shanethemusician7
This single is the first Synth Song I ever made. It goes the Glockenvaltz route telling a short wordless story. Four Instruments, walk down four separate paths. With one goal in mind: To Harmonize.

Whereas the whole album is here. Click on the Image to go to it.
This one's a little different from my previous albums. It's the first time I tried toing Synth songs. But I wanted to do something more or less for experimental and for kicks.  I wrote 2 songs, but I finished them in 3 different styles. Hence the name. The first style being Synthesizer music.  The second style being Orchestral Music. And the third being Chiptune Music.  It's up to you, to decide which style sounds better.






Of course if CD Baby is not your thing you can always check it on my Bandcamp site.

https://shanethemusician.bandcamp.com/album/synthorcchip



No comments:

Post a Comment