Internet Defense League

Translate

Saturday 1 February 2014

That Guy With The Glasses Tetrology Audio Edition




Ironic I am doing an audio version of a text analysis of their anniversaries, on the month of mine.

Before watching this let me make something perfectly clear:
My CIEIR's have a bit of a humorist formula every now and then.  However in this case, due to the recent things regarding TGWTG I want to make it clear that I in no way shape or form make light of the recently deceased.  However it doesn't mean I am not gonna mention them from time to time if the subject involves them or the companies they are associated with.  Case in point Justin Carmical aka JewWario.  While his passing is mentioned, I in no way make light of it as I find that sort of thing disgusting to do, but I am not gonna ignore it like it's some elephant in the room.  That said enjoy the CIEIR.

Music from freestockmusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment